Legal Aid for Low-income Georgians
You may qualify for free or low-cost civil legal assistance through a legal aid or pro bono program. If you have a legal problem in Georgia, visit www.GeorgiaLegalAid.org for a complete directory of civil legal assistance programs.
Georgia Legal Services Program
(229) 333-5232 or
Statewide TDD 1-800-255-0056
GLSP provides free language interpretation for non-English-speaking callers.
We Walk You through the problem
● Foreclosure http://consumer.georgia.gov/consumer-topics/foreclosure-prevention-help
● Eviction -Georgia Legal Services does not asist with private rental companies, only governmental assistance programs like section 8 vouchers https://www.georgialegalaid.org/issues/housing/section-8-housing-vouchers Housing Choice Voucher holders will receive landlord/ tenant assistance under legal services if they mention that they could lose their voucher.
● Consumer http://www.georgialegalaid.org/consumer
● Identity Theft http://www.georgialegalaid.org/resource/protect-yourself-from-identity-theft
● Public Benefits
● For a complete list of services: http://www.georgialegalaid.org/
Text “action” to 877877 for help with credit card collections or garnishments.
Note: Many businesses advertise “legal aid” on the internet. You should always ask questions to make sure you are requesting services from a program that offers free legal assistance.